Monday, July 14, 2008

Lola, Honey, Give me your Shades


I want, no I crave, heart shaped sunglasses. And no, I'm not talking about that creepy yet addictive Marilyn Manson music video featuring Evan Rachael Wood wobbling around covered in blood. I fear that the organ bearing shape is fixing to replace the wayfarer as the "it" frame. Despite my sense of their looming popularity, I haven't been able to get Lolita inspired eyewear off my mind since Moschino displayed these beauties. Every pair that I have found has lenses that are too transparent for my liking. (I hate it when I can see eyes through sunglasses...is that weird?)



Speaking of Lolita, I was combing the Drama section of Blockbuster the other day (due to a lack of worthwhile new releases) and found that they failed to stock the classic Kubrick flick. This only reminded me of my distaste for Blockbuster and of my immediate need to reinstate my Netflix account (with or without the necessary funds).

p.s. Banksy in the bag?!? Thanks for the update hilaillary.

No comments: